OMNI Orthopaedics is seeking an experienced Certified Medical Coder to join our team!
Full time Monday – Friday
Medical Coders need to be experienced in the following:
Coding of the following:
- Outpatient ancillary procedures
- Office visits
- Emergency department visits
- Same Day Surgery
- Pain Management
- Inpatient consultation and visits
- Working knowledge of assigning ICD-10CM and CPT Codes
This position also requires the following:
- AAPC Certification
- ICD-10 Certification
- Ability to follow the official guidelines of Coding and Reporting AHIMA and AHA knowledge
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology and Anatomy and Physiology
- Experience in Electronic Medical Records
- Proficient in Keyboarding skills
- Ability to function independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain accuracy during frequent interruptions
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Team oriented work environment
- Salary commensurate with experience
If you meet these qualifications, you could be a valuable asset to our team!
Clinic Hours of Operations are: Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Responses to qualified candidates only.
Potential Candidates will be expected to take a test which will involve coding surgical and office based procedures.
Resumes accepted via StarkJobs.com or HR@omniorthopaedics.com
4760 Belpar St. NW
Canton, Ohio 44718